The Daily Cash Rewards Program("Contest") will begin on 10th October, 2023 at 12 p.m. (IST) and will conclude on 10th November 2023 at 12:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period").
Participation in this Contest is open to individuals who fulfill the following requirements:
(i) Adheres to the stipulated onboarding prerequisites and any specific conditions outlined for the Contest or promotional event.
(ii) A new user who downloads the Density Exchange application and duly registers as a user.
(iii) An already registered user who is actively engaged in transactions on the Density platform, in accordance with its established regulations.
(iv) The user is obligated to achieve the highest futures trading volume on a daily basis on the Density Exchange application/website within the designated Contest Period.
General Contest Terms
- The leaderboard will be active within the application throughout the Contest Period, displaying the top 3 traders on a daily basis.
- The winners of the Contest will be determined based on the TRADING VOLUME achieved during the Contest Period.
- 3 Highest Daily Trading Volume winners will get cash rewards on a daily basis in the following manner:
Highest Trading Volume - ₹15,000
2nd Highest Trading Volume - ₹10,000
3rd Highest Trading Volume - ₹5,000
- The daily winners will be announced on the leaderboard for each day by 4 p.m.(IST) on the next day.
- Trading volume will include both buy and sell orders for all crypto futures contracts listed on the Density Exchange.
- Participation in the Contest is restricted to trading in the Futures market.
- Market makers are ineligible to participate in this competition.
- Daily competition volume will be calculated from Monday 12 p.m. to Saturday 12 p.m.
- Min Trading Volume in the trading duration need to be min 50k USDT.
- Following the announcement of winners, rewards will be distributed to winners' wallets within five working days, except in cases of technical failure or unforeseen circumstances for which Density Exchange holds no liability.
- A 10% Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) will be subtracted from the reward value.
- Participants with multiple sign-ups from the same device will be disqualified from receiving any rewards. Additionally, Density retains the right to reverse any rewards granted during the Contest Period.
- The distribution process of rewards will follow Density’s internal procedures; however, deviations from these timelines due to technical glitches or unforeseen situations do not hold Density liable.
- The Trading Competition and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Users acknowledge that they shall only participate in the Trading Competition when they feel adequately equipped to trade.
- The determination of eligible Participants for the Contest solely rests with Density's discretion, and Participants waive their right to contest Density's decisions, absolving Density of any liability.