To deposit the funds follow the steps below:
If you're looking to deposit funds into your Density Exchange account, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Add Funds or Select the Assets icon in the upper right Corner.
- Select INR Wallet & then Click on Deposit in INR
- Enter the Amount you want to deposit and click on Continue.
- Min amount- ₹500
- Max Amount- ₹5 lakh
- UPI Payments are not allowed. Kindly do payments only through IMPS/NEFT.
- Visit the Net banking section of your respective bank website and Add the Following details as Beneficiary (you can also Copy the details by clicking on the Copy button )
It can take up to 5 -30 min for your bank to start reflecting the Beneficiary name.
Now transfer the Funds to the beneficiary. Ensure you enter the Same amount as the one you put in the previous section.
To proceed to the next step, please ensure you have your Reference ID ready!
- Enter the Reference Id/ Transaction ID you will get at time of Transaction.
- Click on Confirm.
- Once you enter the Reference ID, click on Continue.
- You will be shown a notification of Succesful Deposit Request.
- Please note that your Transaction Status will be updated in 24 Hrs.
What is a Reference/ Transaction ID?
It is a unique id you will get at the time of doing the transaction from your bank account.
Where can I find the Transaction/Reference ID?
You will see the Transaction/Reference ID on the confirmation screen of your bank account/payment app or on your bank statement after you have completed the IMPS/NEFT/RTGS Transaction. Sometimes you may only see it in the bank statement.